Tattoos. Everyone has their opinion about them, and everyone knows that David Belle has a lot of them. To us, tattoos are a personal decision, and we don’t want to influence that. But people have started telling us that they are going to get tattoos of the Take Flight logo and Flight Man, so we are writing this blog to explain the new Take Flight Tat Club.
Our Thoughts on Tattoos
First, to emphasizes our position, here is our official stance on getting a Take Flight tattoo:
- We think they are a personal decision that each person should make for themselves. We don’t want to encourage it or discourage it.
- If you are considering getting a TF tattoo, get it for yourself. If you decide it is something you want for yourself then go for it. If not then don’t.
That is our official stance and we can’t emphasize our impartiality enough. However, for those that decide they want a TF tattoo we have a new program. It’s super simple and here is what it is and here is how it works:
Take Flight Tat Club
- Get a tattoo of the Take Flight logo or the Take Flight Flight Man.
- Send us pictures of it and your name and contact details (via email).
- We will enroll you in the Take Flight Tat Club and we will issue you a personal coupon that will get you 20% off purchases in our store… for life (some restrictions may apply.
A lot of Traceurs have tattoos. A lot of them don’t. When it comes down to it, it’s a personal decision and it’s up to you. If you make that decision for yourself and it’s a TF tattoo, we want to support you by giving back. Simple as that.