Tag: Take Flight
As we grow at Take Flight, so does our amazing international team of sponsored pros and ambassadors! In order to make our system easy and transparent for current and aspiring members alike, we have outlined our setup in the following document. This document explains:
- The responsibilities of Take Flight Sponsored Traceurs
- The responsibilities of Take Flight Ambassadors
- The compensation for being a Take Flight Sponsored Traceur
- The compensation for being a Take Flight Ambassador
- How to become a Take Flight Ambassador
- How to move from the Ambassador level to the Sponsorship level
- Take Flight sponsorship history
- Photo and video guidelines and tips
- And much more!
With this document, we hope you get a full overview of our sponsorship and ambassador setup and how to become a part of it and thrive as a part of it.
One note: this document is about 10 pages long of writing, with another 20 pages of resources. The basics are summed up in the page 1 summary, and other important details are highlighted throughout. That said, it’s all there for a reason! So if you write us with a question, most likely it is in the document and we will tell you to read it again.
Thank you for being interested in becoming a part of our team. We sincerely hope to be working with you soon : )
The Take Flight Team
The day after Thanksgiving is here! And that means it’s Black Friday which means we have some amazing deals for you! To make things simple, these deals WILL last through Monday. BUT they are limited by inventory, so please don’t wait or you’ll miss out.
Click any of the images below to be taken to the corresponding page and get your Parkour gear at an amazing price!
We convinced Take Flight founder Adam Dunlap to open and run a Take Flight Snapchat! So far, he hasn’t quite figured out how to use it, but we’re working on educating him. Since he built Take Flight, we’re sure he will get the hang of it sooner or later lol.
This will surely be the rawest and most unique behind-the-scenes look at Take Flight ever published. We expect it to include video clips from the office, behind the scenes looks at product development, training and travel photos, inspirational advice, and so much more which has never been made public. Go add us on Snapchat at TKFLT for your inside look!
It took us almost 2 years, and today it came to fruition. Our Parkour backpacks are officially here! Complete with 8 different styles, we’ve designed these backpacks to accompany you while you train, travel, and live life. They are also great for school :) Like all our products we back these with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can order yours with confidence knowing you’ll love it.
Here are some photos showing a few of our new backpacks. Click here to see the entire collection!
Thank you for your support and passion through the years that has helped make this happen!! You can see our whole collection at ParkourBackpacks.com and pick up yours there or at a local Auchan France store near you!
HUGE NEWS!! We have just officially launched 2 products that make Take Flight a top-to-bottom clothing and shoe company. What this means is you NEVER have to leave your house again wearing anything other than Take Flight.
The two products are compression shorts and socks!
With this launch, we at Take Flight now produce enough different products to clothe you from head to toe. These include:
- Shoe Laces
- Compression Shorts
- Tank Tops
- Long Sleeve Shirts
- Performance Long Sleeves
- Crewneck Sweatshirts
- Pullover Sweatshirts
- Zip Sweatshirts
- Snapback Hats
- Youth Apparel
- Sling Bags
- Water Bottles
- iPhone Cases
- Mouse Pads
Thank you for being a Take Flight follower and helping us reach this amazing milestone!
The Memorial Day weekend is here, and in addition to using it to honor those who fought and died in military service, we’ve decided to honor you guys with a NO LIMITS $10 Parkour Tee Sale! It’s just like it sounds – virtually all of our Parkour tees are $10! … and there are no limits and no minimums so you can get as many tees as you want!
The sale only lasts through Monday, so click here to shop now before the sale ends!
Wishing you a great Memorial Day weekend!
Today is the birthday of the founder of Parkour, David Belle! (April 29th!) So in honor of him* we are having a 25% OFF sale in our online store! All you have to do to save is use the coupon code “BELLE25” at checkout and you’ll save!
…and in case you didn’t know, David Belle turns 43 today and he can still throw it down.
You can follow Belle on Facebook through his official page here.
*David Belle does not support or endorse Take Flight or this sale in any way. It’s simply a sale for the Parkour community we are doing in honor of him.
We’ve just launched a new campaign to bring the Ultra Parkour & Freerunning Shoes to you! The campaign is similar to our previous Kickstarter campaigns but different for so many reasons. The biggest reason is that if you are an “early bird” by being one of the first 40 people to back the campaign by ordering your Ultra shoes, we will give you 40% OFF the shoes so you get your pair for $64!!
Another change to the campaign is that we are guaranteeing to launch the Ultra this August! Previously the shoe was dependent on the campaign, but now we are moving ahead no matter what!
One last change in this campaign is that we have temporarily eliminated the Electric Green Ultra Shoe from our lineup. If, however, we receive enough pledges on this shoe, then we will bring it back. That means the future of the Ultra shoe is up to you!
If you haven’t already, click here to check out our new campaign! Along with our friends at Indiegogo, we are super excited to bring this project to you and use it as a tool to extend the reach of our Ultra shoe and Parkour around the world!
We just launched a new video called, “The Power To Create.” It stars former Take Flight pro Oscar Sanchez from Spain. The message we want you to feel from the video is that within you, you have the power to create. This is true in both your movement in Parkour and also figurative for creating your life outside of Parkour. Move and find your power.
Oscar Sanchez is not on our 2016 sponsored roster, but we hope to bring him back again soon. In the meantime, enjoy this video of him wearing our Parkour shoe and gear as he traces Spain!
We are looking for 300 committed passionate Take Flight followers that want to be a part of our new Ultra shoe and The Take Flight 300. The Take Flight 300 is an exclusive invite-only, insider group that you can only gain access to through our Ultra shoe campaign. Here is the backstory and how you can join.
We have recently launched a campaign to release our new Parkour & Freerunning shoes – the Take Flight Ultras. You can see the campaign by clicking here. Via the campaign it says we need $40,000 to launch the shoe which we do. But with other orders and contributions that aren’t shown, all we need now is 300 shoe pledges. Only 300! So in order to give you even more incentive to pledge, we’ve decided to create an exclusive group called the Take Flight 300, and if you are one of the first 300 people to pledge for the shoe, you become a part of the group.
Here is what you’ll get by being a member of the Take Flight 300:
- First off, you’ll save 30% on the Take Flight Ultras and receive your pair for $69! (or less if you pledge for 2 pairs)
- You lock in this Ultra shoe price forever. So for the future of this shoe you can buy as many pairs as you want for $69! Wear the shoe out? Come back in a year and buy it again for the same exclusive price.
- You lock in this price for ALL of our shoes, current and future. The 1.0 which costs $85 right now? Once a member in our group, you can get this for $69, too. And the upcoming Take Flight Elite shoes? Also only $69 for you.
- You get a two year 25% OFF coupon good for any purchase in our online store. That means anything!
- Free giveaways and promotions. Did you know we make socks? They aren’t online, but all members of this group get a FREE pair along with their Ultra shoes. And we’ll be having more giveaways, samples, and other promotions exclusive for this group.
- You get a private invitation to our new social media group “The Take Flight 300.” In this group you will get exclusive news and access to upcoming projects and designs. In this group, you’ll also become a part of our design process, and we’ll ask your input on what we make. You can even create and suggest designs for us and submit them directly to our design team for consideration.
- Direct access to Take Flight pros who are also a part of the group. You can ask them questions, ask for advice, and communicate with them directly through the page.
- In addition to all this, you’ll receive ongoing updates and promotions of all types from us, designed exclusively for you.
To us, the Take Flight 300 is a new concept based on establishing a core team of Take Flight faithfuls. That means, everyone in this group is considered a part of our core. We’re dedicated to you, supporting you, and growing Take Flight together.
In case you haven’t seen it, here is the Ultra shoe. If you click here and pledge for a pair then you’re immediately invited to join the Take Flight 300. BUT this is only available for the first 300 pledgers. So click today and support the shoe and join our team!