As we grow at Take Flight, so does our amazing international team of sponsored pros and ambassadors! In order to make our system easy and transparent for current and aspiring members alike, we have outlined our setup in the following document. This document explains:
- The responsibilities of Take Flight Sponsored Traceurs
- The responsibilities of Take Flight Ambassadors
- The compensation for being a Take Flight Sponsored Traceur
- The compensation for being a Take Flight Ambassador
- How to become a Take Flight Ambassador
- How to move from the Ambassador level to the Sponsorship level
- Take Flight sponsorship history
- Photo and video guidelines and tips
- And much more!
With this document, we hope you get a full overview of our sponsorship and ambassador setup and how to become a part of it and thrive as a part of it.
One note: this document is about 10 pages long of writing, with another 20 pages of resources. The basics are summed up in the page 1 summary, and other important details are highlighted throughout. That said, it’s all there for a reason! So if you write us with a question, most likely it is in the document and we will tell you to read it again.
Thank you for being interested in becoming a part of our team. We sincerely hope to be working with you soon : )
The Take Flight Team
It took us almost 2 years, and today it came to fruition. Our Parkour backpacks are officially here! Complete with 8 different styles, we’ve designed these backpacks to accompany you while you train, travel, and live life. They are also great for school :) Like all our products we back these with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, so you can order yours with confidence knowing you’ll love it.
Here are some photos showing a few of our new backpacks. Click here to see the entire collection!
Thank you for your support and passion through the years that has helped make this happen!! You can see our whole collection at ParkourBackpacks.com and pick up yours there or at a local Auchan France store near you!
Take Flight founder Adam Dunlap recently released a new Parkour video combining clips of his 10 years of tracing. The video was not put on our YouTube where you’d most likely see it, but rather on a sister platform, Vimeo. Here it is below, embedded for your enjoyment.
There are no flips. Just a lot of jumps and drops. Also, in many of the clips, Adam is wearing our new shoe, the Take Flight Ultra, which launches in one month! Click here to see it, if you haven’t already!
Need some new Parkour & Freerunning shoes? The the Ultras are for you! Click here to check them out!
Today is the birthday of the founder of Parkour, David Belle! (April 29th!) So in honor of him* we are having a 25% OFF sale in our online store! All you have to do to save is use the coupon code “BELLE25” at checkout and you’ll save!
…and in case you didn’t know, David Belle turns 43 today and he can still throw it down.
You can follow Belle on Facebook through his official page here.
*David Belle does not support or endorse Take Flight or this sale in any way. It’s simply a sale for the Parkour community we are doing in honor of him.
We’ve decided to close out a few of our Parkour tees, pants, shorts, hoodies and other gear. The result is up to 60% OFF for you!! Check out some of the items below and click here to browse all our Parkour clothing and gear on sale!
Hurry and pick up your gear today! These items will only be on clearance until they are gone! Click here to shop now and get your Parkour apparel and shoes at an amazing price.
**This was an April Fools’ joke. We hope if made you smile :)**
We are thrilled to announce our newest Parkour specific product! We took your input and all the critiques we received on our new backpacks and made something perfect for tracing. It’s our all new Parkour Fanny Pack!
In this video, Take Flight Founder Adam Dunlap, introduces the Parkour Fanny Pack. He also shows how much money you can put into it, and he gives credit to a few great Traceurs for supporting the project. Stay til the end to see him demo it in amazing fashion!
We think you are going to love the new Parkour Fanny Pack. We are making it in 3 awesome colors and satisfaction is guaranteed. Click here to pick up your Parkour Fanny Pack today for only $19.95!
We are looking for 300 committed passionate Take Flight followers that want to be a part of our new Ultra shoe and The Take Flight 300. The Take Flight 300 is an exclusive invite-only, insider group that you can only gain access to through our Ultra shoe campaign. Here is the backstory and how you can join.
We have recently launched a campaign to release our new Parkour & Freerunning shoes – the Take Flight Ultras. You can see the campaign by clicking here. Via the campaign it says we need $40,000 to launch the shoe which we do. But with other orders and contributions that aren’t shown, all we need now is 300 shoe pledges. Only 300! So in order to give you even more incentive to pledge, we’ve decided to create an exclusive group called the Take Flight 300, and if you are one of the first 300 people to pledge for the shoe, you become a part of the group.
Here is what you’ll get by being a member of the Take Flight 300:
- First off, you’ll save 30% on the Take Flight Ultras and receive your pair for $69! (or less if you pledge for 2 pairs)
- You lock in this Ultra shoe price forever. So for the future of this shoe you can buy as many pairs as you want for $69! Wear the shoe out? Come back in a year and buy it again for the same exclusive price.
- You lock in this price for ALL of our shoes, current and future. The 1.0 which costs $85 right now? Once a member in our group, you can get this for $69, too. And the upcoming Take Flight Elite shoes? Also only $69 for you.
- You get a two year 25% OFF coupon good for any purchase in our online store. That means anything!
- Free giveaways and promotions. Did you know we make socks? They aren’t online, but all members of this group get a FREE pair along with their Ultra shoes. And we’ll be having more giveaways, samples, and other promotions exclusive for this group.
- You get a private invitation to our new social media group “The Take Flight 300.” In this group you will get exclusive news and access to upcoming projects and designs. In this group, you’ll also become a part of our design process, and we’ll ask your input on what we make. You can even create and suggest designs for us and submit them directly to our design team for consideration.
- Direct access to Take Flight pros who are also a part of the group. You can ask them questions, ask for advice, and communicate with them directly through the page.
- In addition to all this, you’ll receive ongoing updates and promotions of all types from us, designed exclusively for you.
To us, the Take Flight 300 is a new concept based on establishing a core team of Take Flight faithfuls. That means, everyone in this group is considered a part of our core. We’re dedicated to you, supporting you, and growing Take Flight together.
In case you haven’t seen it, here is the Ultra shoe. If you click here and pledge for a pair then you’re immediately invited to join the Take Flight 300. BUT this is only available for the first 300 pledgers. So click today and support the shoe and join our team!
Here is our first promo video showing 1 of 15 new packs. In this video, Take Flight Traceur Emiliano Perez from Mexico shows off the “Run Free Classic” bag. Emiliano is also wearing our Take Flight 1.0 shoes and TKFLT Long Sleeve all of which are available in our online store.
Check out La Plume Dorée here: http://www.laplumedoree.com
Stay tuned for news and photo about the bags, and to see all the styles soon to be available!
Based on your input, we keep expanding our Youth selection for budding Traceurs (ages 4 to 14). The newest addition to this line is our Parkour For Food Tee! The way we figure it, kids move so much that you wonder if they’ll ever stop. The truth is, they just want to do Parkour. We like their thinking because we’re the same way :-)
This tee is printed on our super comfortable and movement-oriented 5.1 ounce 100% cotton tee. Great for training, school, or just hanging around being a kid.
Hello Take Flight Universe! We are looking for graphic artists and designers to create cool, urban t-shirts, pants, and hoodie designs for our store! Would you like to help us? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
- Requirements: You must be a Traceur or Freerunner + You must have design experience and be able to work with vectors
- Benefits: $$$ & Free Gear
If you are interested in working with us, simply send us work samples or a portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we think we make a good match, then we’ll get back to you and explain more details.
- If you don’t have design experience, we’d still love to hear from you! If you have an idea for a graphic tee, hoodie, or pair of pants etc. send us your design! If we decide to use the concept we will pay you and give you some free gear.
- At Take Flight we are fan driven, and much of what we make has been suggested by fan. So if you have an idea for a product let us know! From suggesting product features such as “zipper pockets,” to suggesting new items such as “harem pants” we’d love to hear your ideas so we can continue making gear that you love.
Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!