Tag: Nikolay Stasolik
We have an amazing team of athletes that represent Take Flight and our mission and vision for Parkour worldwide! We are so thankful and we feel so privileged to be working with all of them! In order not to shut others out, there is always room on our team for more Traceurs. Here are some benefits to becoming a Take Flight athlete:
- Free Parkour Clothing and Take Flight Gear
- Get your athlete profile on the Take Flight website
- Promotion via the Take Flight blog and social channels (Facebook, Twitter etc). This includes being put in Traceur showcases as well as us frequently posting your videos and photos. When you work with us, we make sure people know who you are!
- Becoming an Adviser to Parkour.com and being automatically becoming a site moderator and contributor when it goes live in late 2012.
- Expanding and potential benefits such as monthly financial compensation, paid photo shoots, and other perks.
- Being connected to the root of Parkour by working with the only Parkour company that works directly with David Belle.
If you want to be a part of what we are doing, we want to hear from you! Don’t wait until we reach out to you. Even if we know your name, we might be waiting until you reach out to us.
Find out more about contacting us by clicking here!
Since he was 8 years old Nikolay has been actively training. He was inspired by people like Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Van Damme and The Ninja Turtles. Nikolay started doing stunts and martial arts after watching Jackie Chan movies and now he is a stuntman and performing artist in cinema and theater. “Obviously it’s all the “fault” of my inspirations,” he says.
Nikolay told us, “I enjoy the movement… The challenge of new paths, the difference of styles… Parkour is a necessary part of my life; it helps me to keep moving despite anything in my whole life. It’s like a food for my body and mind. The way to communicate with this world, the natural language of my body. Even though I still suffer the pain in my right wrist because of the broken scaphoid bone since July 2009 – I keep training and adapt my body to the style of movement for it.”
After traveling all over the world for Parkour he said, “I enjoy traveling to see other cultures, different places, meeting new people, training together and share experience to help each other improve. It’s amazing to see how people change once they start to learn about Parkour and how far their mind and body can evolve on their own path of exploring the art of movement.”
Nikolay already has a host of great videos on his youtube channel and we are sure the best is yet to come.