Tag: Chiddy Bang
The October Monthly Challenge is here!
The challenge this month is to make a Parkour video to the song Opposite of Adults by Chiddy Bang.
- Make an edit of you and/or your friends doing Parkour, and make Opposite of Adults by Chiddy Bang the music track. You don’t have to use new footage. Old footage of yourself is great.
- Keep edits to under 150 seconds (2 and a half minutes). Videos can be shorter too. Up to you!
- When you are completely finished with the edit add the TF intro and outro to the video (download below). Don’t worry about sound editing of video fading. Just drop them in on either side of your video.
- When you finish making the video upload the video to YouTube and send a link to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All entries are due by November 10th.
How Judging and Winning Works
- We will look all the entries over and choose a winner based on things like cinematography, editing, video quality, Parkour, uniqueness, epic-ness, etc.
- BONUS points if you are wearing Take Flight clothing in the video.
- If there isn’t a clear winner we’ll pick more than one.
- Winner gets their videos uploaded to the TF YouTube and gets a $75 TF Gift Card. Runners up (we had 2 last month) get their videos featured and $25 gift cards.
If YouTube flags your video and disables the music then this is a sign for various reasons that you have not be authorized to use this song in your video. However, if you believe that your use of the song has been made under “Faire Use” and should be allowed then you can click the following link to find out about resolving the error.*
*Note: Take Flight does not in any way endorse the violation of U.S. copyright law. Please follow all YouTube guidelines and policies when uploading videos to the site.